cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Toolbar movement outlines offset from mouse

RH_3278652
4-Participant

Toolbar movement outlines offset from mouse

Mathcad 15 MC15_M050
When disconnecting a toolbar there is an outline visible but it is offset from the actual moues position. moving the mouse moves the offset outline. Is there a setting or update to correct this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:RH_3278652)

1. There is no (Mathcad) setting to correct this. It is most probably a side effect involving the Windows Operating System.

2. Mathcad 15 is no longer supported. Very low chance that PTC will do anything to fix this, if at all possible.

Success!
Luc

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

Please show a screenshot of this issue that appears on your screen.

RH_3278652
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

20220425_143300_resized.jpg

Note: You can see that the mouse pointer is on the calculus dialog and the outline is located at the top of the Mathcad window. Moving the mouse moves the outline in the same movement pattern.  The offset between the mouse position and the outline is minimal in the upper left corner of the monitor screen and maximum in the lower right corner of the monitor screen. It seems that the calculated position for the outline is incorrect.

I had attached a picture of the issue. When I attempted to screen shot the mouse pointer and associated outline were not captured

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:RH_3278652)

1. There is no (Mathcad) setting to correct this. It is most probably a side effect involving the Windows Operating System.

2. Mathcad 15 is no longer supported. Very low chance that PTC will do anything to fix this, if at all possible.

Success!
Luc

RH_3278652
4-Participant
(To:LucMeekes)

Thanks for the feedback.  I will continue to see if there is a work around.

Top Tags