cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

import of files (text, Excel, dBase) no longer working after Windows update - Mathcad 15.1 user

EVD_NL
4-Participant

import of files (text, Excel, dBase) no longer working after Windows update - Mathcad 15.1 user

I am a Mathcad user with a permanent license for Mathcad 15.1 and Mathcad Prime 3.1. On friday 17-2-2023 my model worked perfect in Mathcad 15.1. After running the model, windows updates KB5022497 en KB5022845 for  Windows 11.pro were run. From that moment on the import of files (text, Excel, dBase) were no longer working. The Windows updates therefore have been undone, but that did not solve the problem. Whether this is a Mathcad- or a Windowsproblem is not clear to me. Could anyw\one having faced this problem and resolved it post a message?

RE: post

1 REPLY 1
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:EVD_NL)

These versions of the program are no longer supported. Read this announcement for details:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Mathcad-Tips/Official-PTC-Mathcad-15-and-Prime-1-6-End-of-Sale-Announce...

Announcements
Top Tags