cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

unable to run mathcad 15

VT_4409361
3-Visitor

unable to run mathcad 15

when running mathcad 15.0, I get a message to repeat the licence wizard configuration. At the end of this, I get a message like "this demo is no longer available2", however the software is not a demo
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @DJNewman ,

I will connect with @VT_4409361  to get the necessary information for further troubleshooting the issue 

Thanks,

Vipul

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi,

Read the next announcement - "Official PTC Mathcad 15 and Prime 1–6 End-of-Sale Announcement": https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad-Tips/Official-PTC-Mathcad-15-and-Prime-1-6-End-of-Sale-Announcement/td-p/715416

thanks for this. I wonder if you can help further. I used to have a perpetual licence for mathcad 15. It says that I should be able to continue using this indefinitely, by doing a free upgrade, but nowhere in the website I found out how to do such upgrade

thanks in advance

V

@DJNewman Could you please help with this?

Hi V,

I recommend using the License Management Tools available on PTC eSupport!

https://support.ptc.com/apps/business_support/auth/ssl/assistant

Hope that helps!

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

Thanks, but I get a message similar to "your account is not enabled for e-support, please upgrade" and when I try to upgrade it, the page simply won't load. Any other suggestions? 

@VipulT  can you diagnose what's going on and provide guidance for this perpetual customer to get eSupport enabled?

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

Hi @DJNewman ,

I will connect with @VT_4409361  to get the necessary information for further troubleshooting the issue 

Thanks,

Vipul

Top Tags