cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

simple requests for prime 3

MikeMcDermott
1-Newbie

simple requests for prime 3

I would like to be able to right mouse click on part of an equation and select copy.

I would like to be able to password protect collapsed areas.

5 REPLIES 5

Mike,

These have been requested before since Prime 1.0. Basically we want Prime 3.0 to match M15, with the additional features Prime 2.0 has

Mike

h_nas
4-Participant
(To:MikeMcDermott)

Hi,

Actually I have a request, which I am not sure if its doable!!

When I write a program I definitely need a flowchart! can we get this under programming operators?

Hinnd,

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:h_nas)

HinndNaser wrote:

Hi,

Actually I have a request, which I am not sure if its doable!!

When I write a program I definitely need a flowchart! can we get this under programming operators?

Hinnd,

I think you'll be lucky

Mike

One of the organizations with which I frequently interact is a strong proponet of Maple and Mathematica, two very powerful math tools. Yet, when I recently tried [for 30 hours total] to convert (by retyping into /each/ product) what I though of as a rather trivial design document, both failed significantly to pass the test. I look forward to MP3 when it gets ready to see the light of day. I guess that PTC is making progress, even if I get impatient with the process. My biggest GRIPE with PTC is an ongoing one about licensing. Sadly, I have no trouble with Maple, Mathematica and MATLAB licenses, but often have my Mathcad license fail for reasons that escape me. There were times when I actually wanted to use MP2 and could not, but M14 worked fine. I log into Maple with each version to see what has improved, and though I see great claims, it has failed to meet my needs for the past 4 releases. MP2 is not a useful tool for me, either, but we'll see what MP3 brings.

~R~

Top Tags