cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Allen Razdow

ValeryOchkov
24-Ruby IV

Allen Razdow

Does anyone know anything about Allan Razdow - one of the creators of Mathcad? I used to communicate with him both by mail and on Facebook, I wanted to invite him to Moscow for a conference. And now nothing is heard about him. It worries me.
I visited him in Boston two time. He showed me the house where MathSoft was located. He told me a lot about this Mathcad and why it fell into the greedy hands of PTC. Mathcad was the only favorite son in the MathSoft household and became one of the stepsons in the PTC household.

Alen's parents (Razdovich) emigrated from Yugoslavia to the United States before the WW2, where Alen graduated from MTI.
By the way, the creator of the PTC is also from Europe - from Leningrad. In general, all the creators of the most popular CAD trinity (Creo, Autocad, SolidWorks) come from the USSR. This is not a brain drain - this is a transplant of brains into more fertile soil.

See also www.razdow.com

Allen-Val.png

1 REPLY 1

Thanks to all!

A have got a letter from Allen!

Top Tags