cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Analysis of the input stream applications. Determination of the distribution law.

ptc-5761884
1-Newbie

Analysis of the input stream applications. Determination of the distribution law.

Hello dear friends please help with a solution to this problem in Mathcad 14.Make a conclusion at the end of.

5 REPLIES 5
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-5761884)

What help are you actually asking for?

Please upload a worksheet.

First plot a graph (histogram) of frequency against service time. calculate average service time from (sum of servicetime*frequency)/sum of frequency. For service time here use the mid-interval value (i.e. 2.5mins, 7.5mins, 12.5mins etc.) With this average you can then determine the frequencies that would be predicted by a Poisson distribution.

You need to make some attempt to do a part of this yourself. You are more likely to get help if it is clear to everybody that you are making some effort.

Alan

straight line is a much better fit

To utter unfortunately I do not have such global knowledge in this program as you, if you do not complicate please show beginning of a solution to a file, and I continue to try to come up with something. And if you know, please tell me through which this is achieved that is by what computational units or other things. Maybe you know where there is a solution of similar problems report.

okay, a start.

Now it's your turn--do something!

Top Tags