cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Anyone Done this in Prime

ppal
17-Peridot

Anyone Done this in Prime

4 REPLIES 4

WOW, that is cool! I'm going to have to try this. 

There are a few functions for using images in MathCAD. I wonder if they can be used to convert bitmap images into binary?

Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:ppal)

Nice!

But I fear that number k may be a little to high for Mathcads numerics 😉

Heres a small 7 x 7 bitmap. Adding just one column would make k that large so the numerics will produce unusable results.

Werner_E_1-1665771679457.png

Actually, without the "1/2 <" the function would do the  job equally well

Werner_E_0-1665774548448.png

Using a different value for k we get my initials 🙂

Werner_E_0-1665773562435.png

Of course it was done in Mathcad 15 as Prime does not provide any means for displaying matrices as picture. You would have to save the matrix to a picture file and then manually insert this pic in the Prime sheet ... really!

EDIT: Using symbolic evaluation we can user larger  matrices. Here is a 17 x 60 matrix, but more columns as seen in the video throw an error.

Werner_E_0-1665786114726.png

Für einen vollständigen Triathlon brauchen wir nur einen Schwimmer 😉.

Ja, daran hatte ich nicht gedacht, Ein Schwimmer war aber leider auch nicht in der Sammlung, von der ich die Icons  "geborgt" hatte -> https://material.io/design/iconography/system-icons.html#design-principles

Ein Schwimmer würde sich sicher auch noch irgendwo finden lassen, aber angesichts der starken Beschränkung in der Auflösung ist das alles nicht sonderlich interessant.

Top Tags