cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Are the Extention Packs also available for PRIME 10

WalterSchrabmai
8-Gravel

Are the Extention Packs also available for PRIME 10

Hi

As I could read here Ext-Packs I can remember the very useful Extentions packs for Mathcad version 15 but are these also for Prime 10.0 or Prime 6.0 available? And are these Ext Packs the same for Prime?

THanks

11 REPLIES 11

As far as I know, no extension pack, the sort of like existed in Mathcad, are available for Prime. The functionality offered by such extension packs is integrated into Prime or, as so many other features, not (yet) integrated or may never be integrated.

Success!
Luc

Thanks a lot for clarification, dear Luc!

MC 14 & 15 usually were last delivered and installed with four included extension packs (handbooks). These handbooks were then activated via the license file, in which these four extension packs were explicitly listed. As far as I know, there were only some Edu licenses that did not automatically include these extension packs.
These packs were:
Mathcad Image Processing
Mathcad Data Analysis
Mathcad Signal Processing
Mathcad Wavelets

The functions of these four packs were integrated into Prime and should be available there automatically.

As Prime is still inferior to the original version of Mathcad in terms of functionality (and not only in this respect), it is of course possible that some functions from these packs are still not integrated or do not work satisfactorily.

For Mathcad there was a wealth of other useful so-called "handbooks" available, some distributed by Mathsoft, some created by users and made available free of charge. As Prime does not provide a mechanism for such add-ons, they cannot be easily integrated into Prime, though.

Thanks 🙏 a lot, now I got it.
Best regards
W

Articles:

Thanks a lot, dear Vladimir!

You're welcome.

Hello @WalterSchrabmai

It looks like you have some responses from some community members. If any of these replies helped you solve your question please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

Dear vnamboodheri,

How can I mark a reply as accp. Solution?

By klicking on the Dumb?

upload_-aW1hZ2UwMDEucG5n-8957184592653372374..png

Thanks a lot.

Ing Walter Schrabmair

Medical University Graz

Otte-Loewi ResearchCenter / Devision Med. Chemistry

HBK M1/D, 3. OG

Neue Stiftingtalstraße 6

8010 Graz, AUSTRIA

Tel.: +43(0)316/385-72136

Fax: +43(0)316/385-79622

E-mail:walter.schrabmair@medunigraz.at

@WalterSchrabmai wrote:

Dear vnamboodheri,

How can I mark a reply as accp. Solution?

By klicking on the Dumb?

Clicking the dumb thumb gives a "kudo" - thats part of the gamification here and is similar to "likes" in social media.

At the end of every answer you got (actually at the end of every posting in thread including your own) you should see this:

Werner_E_0-1716470485534.png

While you can spread as many kudos as you like, you can only mark one single posting as being the 'solution'.

Hello @WalterSchrabmai,

Please follow the suggestions from @Werner_E to mark a solution.
Thank you Werner_E!

Regards,

Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags