cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Contour and surface plots

smdsuleiman
5-Regular Member

Contour and surface plots

Hi everyone, please how do i add legend to contour and surface (3D) plots with Mathcad 14
7 REPLIES 7
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:smdsuleiman)

What do you mean by a legend? That could mean something that labels each of several surfaces, but that wouldn't make a lot of sense for a contour plot. Or do you mean something that shows what the colors on a surface plot mean numerically?

smdsuleiman
5-Regular Member
(To:RichardJ)

I meant something that shows what the colors on a surface plot represent numerically, likewise for contour plot. Thanks

I have done so for one article - manual with Paint

scp-2.png

@smdsuleiman wrote:
I meant something that shows what the colors on a surface plot represent numerically, likewise for contour plot. Thanks

I have done so for one article - manual with Paint

scp-2.png

Hi,

You create a second surface plot for the legend using the minimum and maximum of your data and hide arguements on second plot.  From an earlier post.  Mathcad and PDF 

Hi,

You create a second surface plot for the legend using the minimum and maximum of your data and hide arguements on second plot.  From an earlier post.  Mathcad and PDF 

May be you thinscp.pngk about it

Top Tags