cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Creating Phasors

ppal
17-Peridot

Creating Phasors

I am trying to create phasors as per :

Synchronized sampling and phasor measurements for relaying and control - Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on (tamu.edu)  (Pdf attached)

Checking to see if my mathcad implementation is correct 

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:ppal)

Had not looked at the 10+ page pdf, but from what you provided in your Prime sheet I guess what you meant was simply a sliding window with width RS.
No need for a worksheet range "i" and no need to index the vector "IAS" when you define or display it.

Werner_E_1-1639446534871.png

BTW, using inline evaluations can sometimes end in unexpected errors and troubles - so its better to avoid them. I am talking about the evaluation "=" immediately after the definition of a variable. You are on the safe side if you define a variable in one region "var:=..." and evaluate it in second one "var=...".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:ppal)

Had not looked at the 10+ page pdf, but from what you provided in your Prime sheet I guess what you meant was simply a sliding window with width RS.
No need for a worksheet range "i" and no need to index the vector "IAS" when you define or display it.

Werner_E_1-1639446534871.png

BTW, using inline evaluations can sometimes end in unexpected errors and troubles - so its better to avoid them. I am talking about the evaluation "=" immediately after the definition of a variable. You are on the safe side if you define a variable in one region "var:=..." and evaluate it in second one "var=...".

ppal
17-Peridot
(To:Werner_E)

That cleaned it up so much. Thanks.

Announcements

Top Tags