cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Débutant

ptc-6285702
1-Newbie

Débutant

Bonjour,

Je suis à la recherche d'information sur ce que l'on peut réaliser avec Mathcad.

Un client me demande de mettrre en ligne une worsheet dans un environnement serveur.

J'imaginais stocké la worksheet dans un site sharepoint comme j'ai trouvé sur google ce lien.

https://www.google.fr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CC4QtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffr.ptc.com%2Fappserver%2Fwcms%2Fmedia%2Fstreamed.jsp%3Fim_dbkey%3D117604&ei=bbK7U4exI-_T7AawnoCoCQ&usg=AFQjCNHtcMDqQHWzWyRGjb7LS-U_ARVe0Q&sig2=KhcQwMUuZyCxD7GnH39JXQ&bvm=bv.70138588,d.ZGU

Mais ma question pour aller plus loin est il possible d'interdire la fonction saveas dans mathcad?

de lire un fichier mathcad directement en web sans avoir mathcad sur le poste client? via une api par exemple?

En gros à la recherche de document sur le partage et protection de fichier mathcad.

J'ai vu la commande protect worksheet mais pas bien compris son focntionnement même en cherchant des docs sur le net.

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide sur ce beau produit.

🙂

Didier

2 REPLIES 2
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:ptc-6285702)

Mathsoft (prior to PTC) did offer a version of Mathcad that could drive a web page of live math, but it is no longer available.

You cannot disable the saveas function, but I see no need to do so. You can protect areas from editing and then protect the worksheet, in which case saveas accomplishes no more than making a copy using Explorer. You can also create areas in the worksheet, and collapse and lock them. Everything in the locked area still functions, but nobody can see what is there.

The above applies only to Mathcad 15, Not Mathcad Prime.

Thanks a lot for your reply. I think we will try to manipulate my data with mathcad api and an .net application.

Thanks again.

Top Tags