cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Error in Prime 7+: Copy-pasting does not paste math fields

KevinFinity
8-Gravel

Error in Prime 7+: Copy-pasting does not paste math fields

My workflow in MathCAD has evolved over the years since Prime 3.5. Prior to Prime 6-ish, I figured out that the best way to organize a sheet is to create text fields, and then create math fields in that text field so that my math is in line with my text. This gets around a few bugs with editing. Anyways, I discovered a bug a while back and expected it to be fixed by Prime 9, but I downloaded Prime 9 and it is still not fixed. Here it is:

KevinFinity_0-1685724763531.png

When working in a text field, if I copy some math and text and then paste it in a text field below it, the math doesn't paste. Above is an example of this bug in action. Everything you see below is math and text in the same text field. 

Is there a patch, or does anyone know a better way to work around the bugs in MathCAD Prime and still use all of the latest features? I don't want to downgrade to Prime 5 because all of my best worksheets are saved in higher versions.

1 REPLY 1
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:KevinFinity)

This is s known bug (in this forum). As far as I know, no solution exists.

Success!

Luc

Announcements

Top Tags