cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Error on entering a value

AK_10534948
2-Guest

Error on entering a value

Hi guys, 

I just installed MathCad 8.0 and tried to give an value to F. Every time i tried to do it i am facing an error that i will put the video and photo of this below.

I tried to figure out what is wrong with program and  I have repeatedly repaired .net framework, activated old .net framework versions from program properties, installed updates and nothing changed. When that didn't happen, I formatted the computer and reinstalled all the drivers from scratch, still nothing changed. I leave the video, screenshot and .log file below.

My System Specs:

Asus Rog Strix G15 G513QR

16GB Single Channel

AMD Ryzen 5900HX

Nvidia RTX 3070

I would be very glad if you help.

Screenshot.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:AK_10534948)

Look here:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Mathcad-Installation/Error-quot-An-Unhandled-exception-occurred-on-the-dispatcher/m-p/706410#M19

Of course the initial steps given in that thread will not help to resolve your problem. But towards the end you can read that apparently the Prime language setting must match that of your Windows installation.

There are also links explaining how to start Prime in a different language...

Success!
Luc

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:AK_10534948)

Look here:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Mathcad-Installation/Error-quot-An-Unhandled-exception-occurred-on-the-dispatcher/m-p/706410#M19

Of course the initial steps given in that thread will not help to resolve your problem. But towards the end you can read that apparently the Prime language setting must match that of your Windows installation.

There are also links explaining how to start Prime in a different language...

Success!
Luc

Top Tags