cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

FEM for segment properties of a shaft cross area

FH_10699016
3-Visitor

FEM for segment properties of a shaft cross area

At the point when I work out segment properties for a bar, I for the most part run AutoCAD's MASSPROP order on the segment and afterward do any extra examination in MathCAD. I'm frequently doing composite pillars, radiates with custom shapes, and so on so I can't depend on wizardry equations for explicit shapes. There are a couple of properties that I haven't had the option to work out as effectively, for example, the torsional steady, distorting consistent, plastic segment modulus about plastic segment centroid, and monosymmetry steady. These are tracked down utilizing limited component examination. I have a python Programming interface composed by Robbie van Leeuwen called SECTIONPROPERTIES, and it's perfect yet my partners don't have the foggiest idea how to utilize Python. So with that unique situation, my inquiry is "How might I utilize MathCAD Prime to cut a part into discrete components and run a limited component examination or settle differential conditions o?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:FH_10699016)

3 REPLIES 3
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:FH_10699016)

Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:LucMeekes)

@LucMeekes wrote:

More people with the same problem?

Either this or spam bots are now not only replying but also creating threads.

Very annoying! Especially the AI generated "answers":

Hello, @LucMeekes Thanks for sharing this link it's very helpful for me. I got my solution once again thanks for you.

Best regard,

Announcements

Top Tags