cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

File Grayed Out and Can't see

tmin
1-Newbie

File Grayed Out and Can't see

I have a file done on version 14 and I try opening it on version 15. I's grayed out unless I zoom in like 200%. Is there any button under some menu turned on and I don't know about it? Any help'd be appreciated.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:tmin)

M020 is the service pack. Download M045 from here, and see if it fixes the problem: http://www.ptc.com/engineering-math-software/mathcad/free-trial/thank-you

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II

Ted Min wrote:

I have a file done on version 14 and I try opening it on version 15. I's grayed out unless I zoom in like 200%. Is there any button under some menu turned on and I don't know about it? Any help'd be appreciated.

Thanks.

I presume Mathcad 15 otherwise works OK and you don't have problems with display otherwise (such as 3D plots not showing because Borders are on)?

Does it contain graphics in the header or footer, or have a background colour set?

Can you copy bits out of the file (at 200 % zoom) and paste them into a new worksheet OK (at 100 % zoom)?

Can you post the file for others to have a look at?

Stuart

I copied bits as you suggested to 100% zoom and it's a lot of work but it works for now. Didn't think about it. thanks..

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

What's the full version of 15, including service packs?

tmin
1-Newbie
(To:RichardJ)

cant tell ya. it just says Mathcad 15.0 (M020 [MC15_M005_20101105])

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

M020 is the service pack. Download M045 from here, and see if it fixes the problem: http://www.ptc.com/engineering-math-software/mathcad/free-trial/thank-you

tmin
1-Newbie
(To:RichardJ)

thanks for the suggestion. it's a corporate license and o cannot install any update unfortunately since it's controlled by another computer company support.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Can you attach this Mathcad worksheet?

tmin
1-Newbie
(To:VladimirN)

export control problem. I don't know if I'm allowed. for now, I copy and paste to a new file to work on it. it works.

thanks..

Top Tags