cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Fourier-Analysis

vlehner
13-Aquamarine

Fourier-Analysis

Hello!

What's wrong with the last Fourier-Analysis of a sinus Function?

Thank you for your Help.

Volker

Volker
35 REPLIES 35
vlehner
13-Aquamarine
(To:Werner_E)

Hi,

I wanted to eliminate "L" and set the values to "T=x2-x1" what is equal to "L" to be more flexible in defining functions.

ps.: Tja, da hat der Änderungsteufel mal wieder zugeschlagen-Ausschlaggebend war ja auch die dargestellte Funktion und nicht die Überschrift.

Irren ist menschlich sagte der Igel und setzte sich auf die Klobürste

Danke für den Hinweis.

Volker
-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:vlehner)

Hello Volker,

Do not waste time, follow the steps in the following photo:

Greetings

FM

P.S.

Affordable.jpg

f44.jpg

Same examples but for time periodic signals:

sf5ex.jpg

vlehner
13-Aquamarine
(To:-MFra-)

Hi FM,

it looks great, and I did created my own Fourier-Transformation, witch is Universal to use.

Maybe it would be better to rename your variable "x" into "t", so it's more clear (physical names).

Greets,

Volker

Volker

Noch universeller wäre es, wenn F.Fourier nicht auf globale Variable angewiesen wäre, sondern t.1 und t.2 als Funktionsargumente hätte. T bzw. omega könnte dann damit im Programm selbst berechnet werden.

Global müsste dann nur mehr die Funktion definiert werden und beim Aufruf von F.Fourier wird dann festgelegt, welcher Teil der Funktion verwendet werden soll und bis zur wievielten Harmonischen die Approximation laufen soll.

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:vlehner)

Hello Volker,

indeed the original program, I realized with a mathcad, older than the version of the two thousand, then later "migrated" in later versions up to 15. I always used as the independent variable t for time. I used the x, with units the meter, so that it could also be useful in other fields of engineering sciences.

I add an image of the spectra of the previously analyzed signals.

Greetings

FM

spectra.jpg

Top Tags