cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Hello good. I'm having trouble opening a PTC Mathcad file. Appears the next message.

JV_10134096
1-Newbie

Hello good. I'm having trouble opening a PTC Mathcad file. Appears the next message.

JV_10134096_0-1688141980032.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:JV_10134096)

Your file got somehow corrupted which unfortunately happens quite often with Prime and Prime does not provide any means to cope with that problem (like automatic periodic backups) or any means to repair a corrupted file. So the best you can do is to make backups quite often on a regular basis.

I tried to repair your file but the links to the images got broken. Attached file is in format Prime 6, so you should be able to open it with Prime 7.
Most of the images could be saved, though, and so I attach it in a separate archive (media.zip) and you may embed it in the file again.

Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:JV_10134096)

Your file got somehow corrupted which unfortunately happens quite often with Prime and Prime does not provide any means to cope with that problem (like automatic periodic backups) or any means to repair a corrupted file. So the best you can do is to make backups quite often on a regular basis.

I tried to repair your file but the links to the images got broken. Attached file is in format Prime 6, so you should be able to open it with Prime 7.
Most of the images could be saved, though, and so I attach it in a separate archive (media.zip) and you may embed it in the file again.

Hope it helps.

Announcements

Top Tags