cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Highlight Region

JEREMYKUHN
1-Newbie

Highlight Region

hi.

when i go to highlight a region the default color is yellow. is there a way to change this default?

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:JEREMYKUHN)

if i right click on a region and select properties then click 'highlight region' then click OK - it still turns yellow!

It doesn't do that for me. When I change the default colour in the format menu, all I have to do is check the highlight region box and I get the chosen colour.

What version of Mathcad are you running?

There is another workaround if you want all the regions highlighted the same colour. You could just copy and paste the region which has the correct colour and change the variables within the region.

Mike

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Yes.

When you right click and check the highlight region box, the choose colour box becomes active and allows the user to select the desired colour.

Mike

Mike,

Sorry, I wasnt clear. I know how to select a different color...i want to find out if the default can be changed, so that next time i choose to highlight a region it doesnt automatically assume i want yellow...

Thanks!

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

What colour do you want it to be?

I have Mathcad 15 and it defaults to red.

Mike

Message was edited by: Mike Armstrong

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Got it.

• Format
  • Color
  • Highlight

The default colour can be changed in there.

Mike

cool...sort of works.

if i right click on a region and select properties then click 'highlight region' then click OK - it still turns yellow!

if i right click on a region and select properties then click 'highlight region' then Choose Color - the new color i chose is preselected and i hit OK w/o taking time to select.

So, I'd rather the first one work, but oh well, not perfect but saves a few secs.

Thanks.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

It doesn't do that for me. When I change the default colour in the format menu, all I have to do is check the highlight region box and I get the chosen colour.

What version of Mathcad are you running?

There is another workaround if you want all the regions highlighted the same colour. You could just copy and paste the region which has the correct colour and change the variables within the region.

Mike

Version 15

i will restart the computer and hope for the best.

OK, the calc i was using was from a few years ago. i started a new calc and it works fine. thanks.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

http://communities.ptc.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/38-1286-6327/drinks.gif

Mike

Top Tags