cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How could I delete existing units and put new units in a programing function in mathCAD prime 10.

YJ_south_korea
5-Regular Member

How could I delete existing units and put new units in a programing function in mathCAD prime 10.

I'm a mathCAD prime 10 user.

I'd like to make my own function which refers a lot of parameters. Among them, here "kinematic viscosity of temperature" is below.

The problem here is that TB0 already has a unit, .

However, during the process of obtaining detailed variables with "units", it's hard to ignore "existing units" and put "new units". Since parameter A and B both have complex units, I don't want to put complex units to both A and B. I wonder how I could get TB0, with their own units from my program.

I already searched on the board and learned that deleting all the units used here and put new units to last values but there're more parameters aside from the attatched files so I don't want it. Please help me out of here!

Plus, I wonder how to set an input variable in a function, lub_app. Please refer to method1 and 2 below.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

logarithm of a unit does not make sense.

logarithm of a value of a variable without unit does make sense.

Simply divide TBo by the unit degreeC

Cheers

Terry

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

logarithm of a unit does not make sense.

logarithm of a value of a variable without unit does make sense.

Simply divide TBo by the unit degreeC

Cheers

Terry

Hi @YJ_south_korea,

I wanted to see if you got the help you needed.

If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. It will help other members who may have the same question.
Please note that industry experts also review the replies and may eventually accept one of them as solution on your behalf.
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please pursue the conversation.

Thanks,

Catalina

Community Moderator

Catalina
PTC Community Moderator
Announcements

Top Tags