cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

How to show Trailing Zeros in results

RWickrama
6-Contributor

How to show Trailing Zeros in results

I need my Mathcad Prime 3.0 worksheets to better with the results display fixed number of decimal places (set by me) whether they are integers or not.

I can set precision display to say 3. However, under Mathformating > Results, I don't see any option available to Show Trailing Zeros. I request someone help me.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rohana Wickrama wrote:

I need my Mathcad Prime 3.0 worksheets to better with the results display fixed number of decimal places (set by me) whether they are integers or not.

I can set precision display to say 3. However, under Mathformating > Results, I don't see any option available to Show Trailing Zeros. I request someone help me.

Thanks.

Seems you overlooked that option:

1.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Rohana Wickrama wrote:

Thanks.

Seems you overlooked that option:

1.png

Top Tags