cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

'Invalid host'

ZM_9773372
2-Guest

'Invalid host'

Since 3 days already I can't launch the 30 day trial version - it just returns the same fail message 'invalid host'.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi ZM_9773372,

Possibly, the network card for whose host Id (physical address) the license file is generated is in disabled state. Try running command "ipconfig /all" in command prompt (CMD) and see if the required host Id (Physical address) is listed. You can also try running command "net config rdr" to check on which network card your machine (Workstation) is active.

If network card is disabled, try enabling it from "Device Manager > Network Adapters".

Thanks,

Vipul

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

did You fix it - Thesame problem .. How to fix it ? serching for support,,

Hi ZM_9773372,

Possibly, the network card for whose host Id (physical address) the license file is generated is in disabled state. Try running command "ipconfig /all" in command prompt (CMD) and see if the required host Id (Physical address) is listed. You can also try running command "net config rdr" to check on which network card your machine (Workstation) is active.

If network card is disabled, try enabling it from "Device Manager > Network Adapters".

Thanks,

Vipul

Thank you for your reply - I've checked the latter option and it appears to be the case. I guess I shall try to solve that now

Regards

ZM

Top Tags