cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Marker in mathcad Prime?

Raiko
16-Pearl

Marker in mathcad Prime?

Hi,

does anybody know a way, apart from using another data set, to have a marker in prime's chart tool?

Raiko

P.S.

btw. awful tool

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Raiko demanded "apart from using another data set".

There sure are workarounds possible similar to my grid making function for the native Prime plots, but the point is that the new, highly praised Charting tool seems not to provide a way to insert a marker.

This is ... surprising, to use a polite wording. Watching the "development" of Prime from the very beginning, it did not really surprise me, though.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:Raiko)

@Raiko wrote:

Hi,

does anybody know a way, apart from using another data set, to have a marker in prime's chart tool?

Raiko

P.S.

btw. awful tool

I have also found no way to do that. However, I did not wonder about it - the speed and quality of this charting tool fits perfectly with Prime's.
Anyway, nobody can claim anymore that in the plots of Prime you do not have grid lines or you can not label the axes. But grid lines and markers simultaneously in one plot - that would be too much demanded by PTC.
The whole thing is just a tragedy 😞

Markers without markers

Marker.png

Raiko demanded "apart from using another data set".

There sure are workarounds possible similar to my grid making function for the native Prime plots, but the point is that the new, highly praised Charting tool seems not to provide a way to insert a marker.

This is ... surprising, to use a polite wording. Watching the "development" of Prime from the very beginning, it did not really surprise me, though.

Top Tags