cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

MathCAD 15 - Microsoft Forms 2.0 ComboBox

SteelEngineer
3-Visitor

MathCAD 15 - Microsoft Forms 2.0 ComboBox

Hello,

We've been using MathCAD 15 for years and have many calc's made using Combo Boxes.  I recently upgraded my machine to Windows 10 and get errors when opening our programs.  We got a new computer for a new hire last year with Windows 10 and everything worked seamlessly.  I think I may have figured out the problem, but I have no idea how to solve it.  The ComboBox that we use is apparently the Microsoft Forms 2.0 ComboBox, it shows up as below on my co-workers MathCAD under the Insert Component.  However when I go to the same location the option for Microsoft Forms 2.0 ComboBox doesn't exist.  How do I load or install the Microsoft Forms 2.0 Objects?  I've searched online everywhere and can't find anything that works. 

Combobox.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In case anyone else runs into this issue.  The problem was Microsoft Office being installed as 64 bit.  Re-installed it as 32 bit and everything is working fine.  

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

In case anyone else runs into this issue.  The problem was Microsoft Office being installed as 64 bit.  Re-installed it as 32 bit and everything is working fine.  

out of interest. my machine is running 64-bit and I can see the Microsoft Forms 2.0 ComboBox in the list of scriptable object !

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:JBlackhole)

Your Windows may be 64 bit. Your Office probably is 32 bit (as is Mathcad 15).

Luc.
Top Tags