cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

MathCAD 15 - Microsoft Forms 2.0 ComboBox

SteelEngineer
4-Participant

MathCAD 15 - Microsoft Forms 2.0 ComboBox

Hello,

We've been using MathCAD 15 for years and have many calc's made using Combo Boxes.  I recently upgraded my machine to Windows 10 and get errors when opening our programs.  We got a new computer for a new hire last year with Windows 10 and everything worked seamlessly.  I think I may have figured out the problem, but I have no idea how to solve it.  The ComboBox that we use is apparently the Microsoft Forms 2.0 ComboBox, it shows up as below on my co-workers MathCAD under the Insert Component.  However when I go to the same location the option for Microsoft Forms 2.0 ComboBox doesn't exist.  How do I load or install the Microsoft Forms 2.0 Objects?  I've searched online everywhere and can't find anything that works. 

Combobox.jpg

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In case anyone else runs into this issue.  The problem was Microsoft Office being installed as 64 bit.  Re-installed it as 32 bit and everything is working fine.  

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

In case anyone else runs into this issue.  The problem was Microsoft Office being installed as 64 bit.  Re-installed it as 32 bit and everything is working fine.  

out of interest. my machine is running 64-bit and I can see the Microsoft Forms 2.0 ComboBox in the list of scriptable object !

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:JBlackhole)

Your Windows may be 64 bit. Your Office probably is 32 bit (as is Mathcad 15).

Luc.
Announcements

Top Tags