cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

MathCAD Prim Conversion - plots not plotting

DS_10024912
12-Amethyst

MathCAD Prim Conversion - plots not plotting

I've converted a MathCAD file into MathCAD Prime (ver. 7).   For some reason the plot doesn't show.   The functions appear to be working.   Not sure what I'm doing wrong.  (see attached screen capture)

EDIT - attached Mathcad Prime document

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:DS_10024912)

Labelling problem. You've been trapped by Prime's (in)famous autolabelling feature.

Check the labels of your various variables (all) named f. If you want them to be the same, they must be labelled the same.

Once corrected you (should) get:

LucMeekes_0-1663272061629.png

Success!
Luc

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

Very nice picture, but... where is the Prime worksheet?

Success!
Luc

I've attached the Mathcad Prime document

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

Labelling problem. You've been trapped by Prime's (in)famous autolabelling feature.

Check the labels of your various variables (all) named f. If you want them to be the same, they must be labelled the same.

Once corrected you (should) get:

LucMeekes_0-1663272061629.png

Success!
Luc

Can auto-labeling be turned off?

Is this something that occurs when importing - or is auto-labeling always on?

What labels need fixing in my document?  I can't see the labels.  

This is what I did to get the graph to display.  On the horizontal of the graph where the variable f is located I selected the variable - and then Math --> Label and chose "variable" from the drop down.

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

I guess it's one of those features of Prime that PTC is so proud of, they couldn't imagine to need a switch to turn it on/off...

Luc

Top Tags