cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

MathCAD prime 10 - evaluate function in solver block over range of variables

JV_11399778
2-Guest

MathCAD prime 10 - evaluate function in solver block over range of variables

I need help evaluating a function of a range of variables using a solver block. 

On page 1 and page 2 of the attached mathcad sheet, I evaluate a function F(z). 
This (cumulative distribution) function is called Fz and is a convolution integral of 2 Rayleigh distributions. The variables X and Y are responses, where its RMS value within each Rayleigh distribution is known for and input to the sheet. Then, random variable z , is solved with a solver block. This all works.

On page 3 I want to repeat this process for a range of RMS values of X and Y. If X is an array of values with length 3 (on the rows) and  Y is an array of values with length 4 (on the columns), the total number of output values is 12 in the matrix. 

I am working in mathcad prime 10. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You have to turn all calculations (including the solve block) in functions depending on sigma_x,sigma_y (and maybe also the desired probability level) from th every start.

Werner_E_0-1721057970824.png

The attached file should help.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

You have to turn all calculations (including the solve block) in functions depending on sigma_x,sigma_y (and maybe also the desired probability level) from th every start.

Werner_E_0-1721057970824.png

The attached file should help.

Top Tags