cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Mathcad 13.1

ptc-4725217
1-Newbie

Mathcad 13.1

Does anyone know where I can purchase/download a copy of Mathcad 13.1? I have some symbolic problems that Mathcad 15 MuPad symbolic engine will not solve and I want to try the Maple symbolic engine in version 13.1.

Thanks,

Mark.

11 REPLIES 11
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:ptc-4725217)

If the number of problems is limited, and they are not proprietary, if you post them here I'll see what the Maple engine can do.

I don't seem to be able to copy and paste the problem here. It is about a page of equations, I don't want to type it all out. Is there a way to attach the file?

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

Hi Mark,

Yes there is. First reply, then edit your reply. That 'll give you access to an interface to upload a file.

Success!

Luc

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

When in the editor, clisk on "Use advanced editor" at the top right. You could do as Luc suggests and edit your reply, which takes you directly to the advanced editor, but notifications are not sent out to others for edits, only for new posts.

Hello,

Mathcad 13 is no longer on sale. Now you can purchase Mathcad Prime 2.0 and use the license file for it to run Mathtcad 14/15 or Mathcad Prime 1.0/2.0.

Mark Olinsky wrote:

Does anyone know where I can purchase/download a copy of Mathcad 13.1? I have some symbolic problems that Mathcad 15 MuPad symbolic engine will not solve and I want to try the Maple symbolic engine in version 13.1.

Thanks,

Mark.

I know this problem and have on my computer 3 Mathcads - 11, 15 and Prime.

I have 11, 13, 15, and Prime

I have almost all of Mathcads (6, 7, 8, 2000 etc) in the form of boxes in my bookcase

I have lost my earliest ones. I still have copies of 8, 2000, and 2001, but nothing earlier than that.

One part of my bookcase :

Mathcads.png

I had most all of them too but recently cleaned out my office and threw all the old versions away. Unfortunately the one I kept was 11 but I just realized it is one of the "special upgrade editions" where you need one of your original serial numbers to get it to run. Would one of you fine gentlemen be so kind? My private email is mholin at yahoo dot com if so.

Thanks to everybody for their valuable assistance.

Mark

Top Tags