cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Mathcad Prime 1.0: You do not have a valid license Error

ptc-4453214
1-Newbie

Mathcad Prime 1.0: You do not have a valid license Error

Hello PTC community,

I am new to PTC and not sure if I am posting it in the wrong section, please move it to appropriate place if needed.

I am a university student, and my university has floating license fo mathcad prime 1.0, During installation i am asked to enter the details about the license server that i wish to use for installation. After entering the details, the installer sucessfully locates the licesne server and its details and proceed to install the package.

However when i start Mathcad after installation, I am greeted with "You do not have a valid license Error". I tried re-submitting the details about the license server in the Mathcad Options and the following message occurs

License Type: NoLicense

Date Issued:

Expiration Date:

Host ID: "Intentionally masked"

License Status: Invalid

Server: "Masked"

2/11/2012 9:41:02 PM : The license request failed.

Requesting MATHCAD ...

"masked": (-96) License server machine is down or not responding.

Please ignore the term "masked' as I am told not to share the license server and Host ID details by the department.

Could some one please direct me to the right place. I have already tried installing it multiple times with same results.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

noble

2 REPLIES 2

This issue is on windows 7 64-bit OS

Hello!

Send a description of your problem to the "Mathcad Support Center": http://www.ptc.com/support/mathcad_supportCenterOpt.htm

Top Tags