cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Mathcad Prime 2.0: Default location of Mathcad Prime workshets and associated excel files

RWickrama
6-Contributor

Mathcad Prime 2.0: Default location of Mathcad Prime workshets and associated excel files

I inserted an excel file using READEXCEL. Although it is working fine, I see that the same excel file(s) and my Mathcad Prime 2.0 working files are saved (mapped) in ''...\Libraries\Documents" folder. Can I set file save options to prevent this happening from. Pl. help.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:RWickrama)

Do you mean the default save path?

I have just saved a Mathcad Prime worksheet to my desktop, closed it and reopened Prime - the new default save path was were the previous worksheet had been saved.

Mike

Thank you for your reply.

I think, the reason is that I am running all my files from a removable hard disc. For example, I noticed that When I disconnected the external hard disc, it also deleted all the files created (mapped) in the library folder.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:RWickrama)

Yes I've had the problem before. I usually save the worksheet to the computer hardrive and work from there.

Mike

Top Tags