cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Mathcad Prime 4. No Animation tool?

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

Mathcad Prime 4. No Animation tool?

How do we without?

8 REPLIES 8
Fred_Kohlhepp
23-Emerald I
(To:-MFra-)

Mathcad 15

Thanks for your advice! I already use it for a long time. In fact, I have posted the message only for sarcasm, to say, who knows when we will also use it in Prime??? ...

Fred_Kohlhepp
23-Emerald I

I understand and agree:

• the animation tool
  • search and replace
  • graph labels
  • grid lines
  • _____________  (fill in your favorite )

...Align Across/ Align Down,

Equation Format- Style name, New Style Name

Find and Replace much more efficient and user-frendly (missing Replace all )

Fred_Kohlhepp
23-Emerald I

Unless (like me) you want to edit subscripts to denote the same variable for different conditions.

in each worksheet of Prime 3.1, I do not know in 4, you can only include a few other worksheets while in mathcad 15, you can add an unlimited number of other worksheets as  external references .

MJG
18-Opal
18-Opal

Any idea if you can include a reference to another worksheet which contains another reference?  If so, you could create a tree of worksheet references so that all worksheets are referenced in one file.

Example: If worksheet 1 references A, B, and C, and worksheet 2 references D, E, and F, then you can reference worksheets A-F by referencing 1 & 2.

P.S., I realize this is a work-around, not a true solution.  I'm just curious if it's allowed (but don't want to take the time to test).

See pleas

Top Tags