cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Mathcad Prime 9 Error in included sheet

Raiko
16-Pearl

Mathcad Prime 9 Error in included sheet

Hi everybody,

I have calculation sheets that utilize a reference to a different sheet that contains subroutines to calculate coefficients, factors etc. for the main sheet.

In Mathcad 15 this works just fine, in Mathcad Prime 9 however, an error message (see attached image) is returned by Prime, claiming that there are errors in the calculation sheet.

Has anybody figured out how to find these errors? When I open the Prime sheet no indication is given that points to the error. As I said, the sheet works in Mathcad 15, so I assume that the calculation is ok.

Any ideas?

Raiko

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:Raiko)

Hello Raiko,

the error message gives one clue:

-Check the CWD setting and strict singularity settings of the including versus the included sheet.

Another (less likely) cause could be the filename, which includes a non-standard ascii character, the ä.

Prime is known to have problems with certain characters appearing in the filename. If the problem disappears when you change the ä to e.g. ae , you have found another such character.

Success!
Luc

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:Raiko)

Hello Raiko,

the error message gives one clue:

-Check the CWD setting and strict singularity settings of the including versus the included sheet.

Another (less likely) cause could be the filename, which includes a non-standard ascii character, the ä.

Prime is known to have problems with certain characters appearing in the filename. If the problem disappears when you change the ä to e.g. ae , you have found another such character.

Success!
Luc

Top Tags