cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Mathcad and Creo

BT_10780541
4-Participant

Mathcad and Creo

I am pretty new to this segment and it would be much appreciated if someone can share some demo parts in Creo Parametric which can be droved by mathcad prime 8 along withn how to do it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hiya.

We just had a webinar, "Mathcad for Mechanical Engineers", that shows you that very thing. We also let you download the Mathcad Prime worksheet + Creo Parametric parts used in the webinar replay.

That said, the Prime worksheet is in Mathcad Prime 9, not 8, so you won't be able to open it unless you upgrade your version, or if a generous person backports the worksheet to the lesser version.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hiya.

We just had a webinar, "Mathcad for Mechanical Engineers", that shows you that very thing. We also let you download the Mathcad Prime worksheet + Creo Parametric parts used in the webinar replay.

That said, the Prime worksheet is in Mathcad Prime 9, not 8, so you won't be able to open it unless you upgrade your version, or if a generous person backports the worksheet to the lesser version.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

Creo also has an ancient step-by-step tutorial with downloadable files in its Help Centre: https://support.ptc.com/help/creo/creo_pma/r10.0/usascii/#page/tutorials_pma/mathcad_tutorials_overview.html

Top Tags