cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Mathematical description of a tennis racquet

Vibron(Updated)
1-Newbie

Mathematical description of a tennis racquet

If anybody wants to discuss it, please do it. I developed another tennis racquet design.

Microsoft paint did not work very well with Madcad 15. I need a program that is compatible

with Madcad 15 to publish the drawings.

6 REPLIES 6

If you need to import images from Microsoft Paint, just copy the image and insert it by Paste Special, then choose Device Independent Bitmap.

Mona

Dear Miss (Mrs) Zeftel,  I got your comment, opening this page I get always a script error. it says will you go on or stop. I get no idea what to do. I work with a 64 bit windows prof. system. I changed already from firefox-64 to  internet explorer 32 bit.

First of all thanks for your information.  Perhaps you have knowledge of a program to draw pictures

more elegant and I can insert text. My pictures are written by hand at the moment.It does not look nice to publish them in this way. I hope, inspite of script error, you will get my answer

Thanks  Vibron

When dealing with sketches I always copy from whatever software I created the sketch in and paste into Irfanview (which is a free download). This way the image quality is not affected.

Mike

Dear Mike,

thank you for answering. Low cost programs are welcome.

Vibron

I use microsoft Visio to draw pictures, its a low end CAD package.  Produces what I need. Much better than Paint.  I paste them them into Mathcad as device independent bitmap files

Hallo, Dixie Griffin,

I had no knowledge of visio. Sounds good.

Thank you  Vibron

Top Tags