cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Missing animation

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

Missing animation

Hello everyone
an unusual and old mechanical problem. Unfortunately there is no animation.The parameters - however - are not the right ones to obtain oscillations.  After a lot of work - I can't even do the animation. I would be very happy if someone completed the job. Thank you very much.

two rotating rods 0.jpg

8 REPLIES 8
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:-MFra-)

Here's an animation:

LM_20200219_Animation.gif

Luc

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:LucMeekes)

Hi -

very interesting!

Sorry! I wasn't qute clear in my question.

Unfortunately I wish the pendulum animation!!!

Fred_Kohlhepp
23-Emerald I

I don't see any attempt at animation.  

Animation uses the built-in variable FRAME.  You set FRAME in the worksheet so the calculation works, then the animation setup specifies the start and finish values for the animation.  Whatever function you want to plot must use FRAME as its parameter.  In your case you'd want t(FRAME) = , I believe.  Then you select the area of the sheet you want in the animation and hope that Mathcad does its thing.  (I suggest you try this out in a separate worksheet before you start polluting your document.

Hi -

Thank you. I have been creating animations for decades. Since I was tired of working on it, I would have liked someone to make it for me.

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

Hi All,

I was referring to the following animation (which was somewhat laborious):

Adding the video was impossible, so you find it attached as any file.

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

Hi,

I would like to note that in the system sketch, the Cartesian axes must be rotated 180 ° for correspondence with the equations. The animation I wanted is this (with some imperfections):

see attached

Top Tags