cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Need to change my email

regcurry
14-Alexandrite

Need to change my email

How do I change my email address.  My current email will be void at the end of August and I find no way to change it on my profile or settings.

Thanks

Reg
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:regcurry)

This forum does not use its own logins but (unfortunately) uses the logins to PTC support. The data is kind of synchronized, but important data like your mail address can only be changed at PTC support.

So when you login to this forum, go to Support | PTC

At the upper right corner you should see your real name, click it and chose "Manage My Web Account". You should be able to change your mail address there (Tab: "My Profile").

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:regcurry)

This forum does not use its own logins but (unfortunately) uses the logins to PTC support. The data is kind of synchronized, but important data like your mail address can only be changed at PTC support.

So when you login to this forum, go to Support | PTC

At the upper right corner you should see your real name, click it and chose "Manage My Web Account". You should be able to change your mail address there (Tab: "My Profile").

regcurry
14-Alexandrite
(To:Werner_E)

Thanks much!

Reg
Announcements

Top Tags