cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

ODEsolve will not work in MathCAD Prime 3.0

ptc-5295728
1-Newbie

ODEsolve will not work in MathCAD Prime 3.0

I'm working on a differential equation for a class and I couldn't get it to solve, so I tried a bunch of examples that worked for others and I couldn't get those to solve either. I've attached one such file. I may be making some really obvious or stupid mistake, but there is nothing I could find similar to this and the press F1 for help is completely useless. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Eric

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You're almost there. The prime operator looks like a single quote, but to get it, you need to use CTRL + '.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

You're almost there. The prime operator looks like a single quote, but to get it, you need to use CTRL + '.

you need to use CTRL + '.

Or CTRL + ä in my German version 😞

Are there any plans to make the keyboard shortcuts work the way they are stated in the docs or tooltips also in non-English versions with non-English keyboards at last?

I have change in you ode ' on same symbol from menu and all is ok - see please the attach.

Ok thank you both! That would be something that would be useful to put in the help section for using odesolve within the program itself.

Top Tags