cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Page breaks in Mathcad Prime

Frezi
1-Newbie

Page breaks in Mathcad Prime

Hello,

I would like to define some page breaks so that for instance when I add something new on a page the text/calculations on the following page don't move around. I know that in previous versions of Mathcad you could just insert a page break which would appear as a solid line and you could drag it up/down to wherever you wanted it. In Mathcad Prime I have tried to do the same and it appears just to push the items to where the next dotted page break starts, meaning that the stuff still moves around if I add/remove things on the page above. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
mzeftel
1-Newbie
(To:Frezi)

Frezi,

The hard page breaks in Mathcad Prime can be inserted from the ribbon or by pressing Ctrl+Enter. The Page View in Prime shows the full page, so items move down. You can also use the Draft View, so you don't see the margins.

You can't select and drag the page breaks in Mathcad Prime, but you can add more space above or below them or delete them by pressing Backspace or Delete on either side of the page break.

Mona

Top Tags