cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Prime 6 Blank Space

JohnTrantham
4-Participant

Prime 6 Blank Space

I've made a workbook in Prime 6.0.0.0 and used some collapsible areas.  I find my self with many blank pages that keep re-appearing if I delete them.  Does anyone know why and how to prevent this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The Prime GUI has lots of issues, this being one of them.  There is no fix (other than avoiding collapsible areas), although I'm told by PTC that 7.0 should fix some of them.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Can you provide a sample worksheet?

The Prime GUI has lots of issues, this being one of them.  There is no fix (other than avoiding collapsible areas), although I'm told by PTC that 7.0 should fix some of them.

JohnTrantham
4-Participant
(To:DJF)

I guess I'll just stick with the "remove blank space" tool in the menu and use it each time.  It seems the inserted space accumulates.

JeffH1
14-Alexandrite
(To:JohnTrantham)

The other thing I find is to avoid using the full-width Text Block regions.  These tend to push things around on the page when moved (by opening a collapsed region) or expanded with text and create lots of pagination havoc.  I stick to the adjustable Text Box regions and it cures a lot of woes.

JohnTrantham
4-Participant
(To:JeffH1)

Thanks JeffH1, but I had several collapsible sections and it appears they act like full width text fields.

Top Tags