cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Read filename list in a known folder from within Mathcad

Youki
1-Newbie

Read filename list in a known folder from within Mathcad

Dear all,

I use frequently mathcad for data analysis. The data are stored in a specific, known folder. The data are generated from another application and the filenames change, depending on the acquisition conditions. I need to check by hand the filenames and then put them in an array, which mathcad uses to read the data.

Can someone tell me how to get from within mathcad the filenames of all files in a specific folder and generate an array comprising these filenames

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:Youki)

Will the attached help?

You can change the path of the second component to your desired folder and this should display your files.

Mike

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Will the attached help?

You can change the path of the second component to your desired folder and this should display your files.

Mike

PhilipOakley
5-Regular Member

See my collected utilities http://communities.ptc.com/docs/DOC-1612

It is also available in V11 format.

It has lots of these types of utilities. They are mostly collated from the collaboratory, but a few are my own 'improvements' (bending to my particular needs <wink>)

Philip

Thank you Philip and Mike

Hello Philip

Can you give me your collected utilities in V11 or V12 format ?

Cordially

Eric

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:Marchal)

Here is the link ("Component Utilities2011.mcd (V11)"): http://communities.ptc.com/docs/DOC-1613

Many thanks to Vladimir

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

You're welcome.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

There is a large collection of scripted components (including the one that gives lists of files) here:

Extra Components.mcd

Many thanks to Richard

Top Tags