cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Shift+space key conflict with Windows 10 system input method editor when edit table

jlee-10-11-12
8-Gravel

Shift+space key conflict with Windows 10 system input method editor when edit table

Shift+space key conflict with Windows 10 system input method editor when edit table in Chinese Simplified version Operation system.

problem:

I want to insert a column in table, when i press Shift+space key, table doesn't has any change, but Windows 10 system input method editor change from half characters to full characters.

Like the picture below :

PIC_18_005.jpg  PIC_18_006.jpg

problem solution:

install a new English language to system, when you want to add a new column to table, change the language from local language to English.

PIC_18_007.jpg

Request:

Could PTC MathCAD engineering team change the hot key "shift+space" to others or add switch options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:jlee-10-11-12)

Considering the rate at which PTC implements features, you better get used to using the ribbon buttons for inserting rows and columns:

Luc

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:jlee-10-11-12)

Considering the rate at which PTC implements features, you better get used to using the ribbon buttons for inserting rows and columns:

Luc

Thank you, that is the only solution which is faster and better than add a new language in my post.

Top Tags