cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Surface Plots not Showing Up

JohnRudnicki
14-Alexandrite

Surface Plots not Showing Up

Surface plots, even in the tutorial, are not showing up (just a white square). If I change them to contour plots, they are ok. Has anyone else had this problem? Or a suggestion? I am using MC 14 M020 and Windows 7. I am sure that I did not have this problem on my old computer (which was running XP), but maybe I have inadvertently changed some setting?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It might be an old problem with MC14 and MC15. Have you tried omitting the border around the plots. Or reduce colordepth and/pr graphics acceleration. People have reported that its possible to workaround the problem that way in Win 7 but it seems that with Win 8 the problem persists,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

It might be an old problem with MC14 and MC15. Have you tried omitting the border around the plots. Or reduce colordepth and/pr graphics acceleration. People have reported that its possible to workaround the problem that way in Win 7 but it seems that with Win 8 the problem persists,

JohnRudnicki
14-Alexandrite
(To:Werner_E)

Removing the border did it! Thanks (again).

Top Tags