cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Surface Plots not Showing Up

JohnRudnicki
14-Alexandrite

Surface Plots not Showing Up

Surface plots, even in the tutorial, are not showing up (just a white square). If I change them to contour plots, they are ok. Has anyone else had this problem? Or a suggestion? I am using MC 14 M020 and Windows 7. I am sure that I did not have this problem on my old computer (which was running XP), but maybe I have inadvertently changed some setting?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It might be an old problem with MC14 and MC15. Have you tried omitting the border around the plots. Or reduce colordepth and/pr graphics acceleration. People have reported that its possible to workaround the problem that way in Win 7 but it seems that with Win 8 the problem persists,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

It might be an old problem with MC14 and MC15. Have you tried omitting the border around the plots. Or reduce colordepth and/pr graphics acceleration. People have reported that its possible to workaround the problem that way in Win 7 but it seems that with Win 8 the problem persists,

JohnRudnicki
14-Alexandrite
(To:Werner_E)

Removing the border did it! Thanks (again).

Announcements

Top Tags