cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

To Plot Graph in Mathcad Prime

YornEngtang
13-Aquamarine

To Plot Graph in Mathcad Prime

Dear all Expert with Mathcad Prime.

Please help me. Show how to plotting graph as attached in below.

Thank all in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm really thank to you for shared me advise.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

XY.png

Sorry, I can't see what exactly you are looking for and how the data (x,y,X,Y) your program delivers would correspond with the graphic you provided.

If you are looking for a way to add a grid, you may either use the third party 2D chart component which is part of prime since version 5 or you have to code it yourself. Examples for adding grid lines in the Primes native 2D-plot were posted here a few times.
Here are two links I found after a quick search:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad/In-MCD-Prime-4-0-is-there-any-way-to-add-gridlines-to-plots/m-p/86492/highlight/true#M34243

https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad/Grid-on-a-2D-Plot/m-p/672767/highlight/true#M190679

YornEngtang
13-Aquamarine
(To:Werner_E)

I want to arrangement Rebar on Pile cap.

YornEngtang_0-1597753556718.png

I still have no clue what exactly you want to plot and how the graphic you show correspond with the coordinates (x,y,X,Y) you showed in your sheet.

I see 4 different objects in your graphic:

1) the big blue rectangle around the whole figure

2) a smaller black rectangle in the center

3) a number of smaller squares, painted in dotted blue

4) a grid in red

You'll have to exactly specify the positions and dimensions of all these objects and how they relate with the numbers you throw in at the start (B, L, nx, ny).

You new graphic once again shows very different dimensions in the coordinate system compared to the one you showed in your worksheet - thats confusing.

BTW - wouldn't you be better off by inserting a graphic made in a CAD program or even a simple paint program rather than letting Prime or Mathcad do a job it wasn't made for?

YornEngtang
13-Aquamarine
(To:Werner_E)

Now i can doing it prof. thank you so much for your time.😍😍🙏

ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:YornEngtang)

image.png

Top Tags