cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

UNSUPPORTED: "mathcad" (PORT_AT_HOST_PLUS )

skelly
2-Guest

UNSUPPORTED: "mathcad" (PORT_AT_HOST_PLUS )

Hi,

I am having trouble getting Mathcad to take a license from the license server. It comes back saying UNSUPPORTED: "mathcad" (PORT_AT_HOST_PLUS)(License server does not support this feature -18,327) when checking the logs in FlexLM. I have tried re-reading the licenses file, stopping and starting the server services

I'm hoping someone has run into this issue before.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:skelly)

Hello,

What version of Mathcad are you using? Can you attach your Flexlm log file?

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have attached the log file.

Currently we are using MathCad 13.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Hello,

Please run the file "ptcstatus.bat" from the folder "C:\Flexlm\bin" and show a printscreen of program window.

Error code "-18" means that "License server system does not support this feature" and this feature is "mathcad" (you can find FLEXnet licensing end user guide in attachment). But what kind of licensing options contained in your license file?

Pic_1.png

We are using flexnet 9.2, there doesn't appear to be a c:\flexlm\bin folder location. Also searching windows for PTCStatus.bat Reveals no such file.

A while ago one of our Administrators installed a feature for AutoCad using flexLM to reserve licenses for specific users. The issue started occurring about a week later after the install when we did a reboot for updates.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Top Tags