cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Unimath fonts

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

Unimath fonts

Hello everyone in the community! I have a small problem: some fonts disappeared after uninstalling PRIME 9 and then installing PRIME 10. In Windows Character Map, the Math unimath fonts have disappeared. How can I recover them without having to do a system restore with the hope that those fonts will be recovered?

6 REPLIES 6
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:-MFra-)

Why did you uninstall Prime 9?

You can have all versions of Prime installed simultaneously on the same machine, with the exception of Prime 3.0 and 3.1 (installing 3.1 removes 3.0). Note that you can only install them in sequential order. 

Success!

Luc

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:LucMeekes)

It was the trial version and it had expired so it was useless. I currently still use MATHCAD15. I'm trying out PRIME 10.

DJNewman
17-Peridot
(To:-MFra-)

The trial version /  Express version / paid version are all the same installation; they just differ based on what licence is configured.

As for the Unimath fonts... I'm not really sure.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:DJNewman)

I currently use two computers and both have MATHCAD15 installed. One is a 17 inch and on which there are no problems of any kind and there are all the fonts I need. The other one I use basically to access the internet and on which the font problem arose. So my problem is secondary. However, wanting to answer a question from a user on "ElecticalEngineering" on StackExchange, I needed the normalized Planck constant and I couldn't find it due to the lack of fonts and therefore, at that moment, the problem of the fonts seemed fundamental to me. I found the fonts I needed online, followed the installation procedure, but then they didn't appear in the character map, which was somewhat mysterious...

Hi,

FYI ... font files are saved in C:\Windows\Fonts directory. You can make a copy of any file using copy command

MartinHanak_1-1716188008325.png

Martin Hanák

Hi @-MFra-,

I wanted to follow up with you on your post to see if your question has been answered. 
If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so that we can continue to help you. 

Thanks,
Anurag

Top Tags