cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Vector/Array Search

jeanGiraud
1-Newbie

Vector/Array Search

Take, Drp, Extract, Locate, Truth Table, Not Common [Mathcad 11.2a]

thinbar.gif

jmG

2 REPLIES 2
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:jeanGiraud)

jmG

Good worksheet. I especially like the Extract function.

Regarding your take and drop function I created a function which incorporates both into one. Depending on the user’s choice the upper or lower limit of the function can be extract.

With 0 being low and 1 being high.

Mike

I'm gld you can find something useful. For the reason of keeping a work sheet as clean as possible, my preference goes to as short modules as possible and not too many extras. I can't view your work sheet because this site does not work as it should, not even for the minimal . Two days ago, James had 5 work sheets in optics, only 2 did download, tried several times. You have one work sheet mcd*.zip , it does not download as a zip but as a work sheet, as a work sheet it does not open in mathcad 11 "Failed to open document". First time since june 22 that a *.zip does not download as zip. That's not all: sometimes click right to download. sometimes click left to download ... normally click right. In > 10 years, it's the first time that Microsoft is confused by a web about downloading.

What to do ? Wait and see, read and go.

A full page of avatars, most are for joke, can't remove those you don't like, and you can have only one. Like Ford model T democratie ... you can have any color as long as it's black.... you can have any avatar you want as long as you have only one.

jmG

Top Tags