cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

When to release Mathcad 15 M040?

zhulaojianke
2-Guest

When to release Mathcad 15 M040?

I like use Mathcad 15, and I know it will compatible with the Win8.1 and will be released this year. Does anyone know any information about the Mathcad 15 M040 releasing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Quarter - a three-month period on a calendar. A quarter refers to one-fourth of a year and is typically expressed as "Q." The four quarters that make up the year are: January, February and March (Q1); April, May and June (Q2); July, August and September (Q3); and October, November and December (Q4). A quarter is often shown with its relevant year, as in Q1 2015 or Q1/15, which represents the first quarter of the year 2015. But in any case, the exact date appears only towards the release.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

The official release date is listed as: Quarter 2, 2015.

Pic_1.png

Link for "PTC Product Calendar": http://support.ptc.com/cs/product_calendar/PTC_Product_Calendar.htm#RANGE!A533

Thank you, Vladimir.

What is Quarter 2? The second season of 2015? Just April to June?

Quarter - a three-month period on a calendar. A quarter refers to one-fourth of a year and is typically expressed as "Q." The four quarters that make up the year are: January, February and March (Q1); April, May and June (Q2); July, August and September (Q3); and October, November and December (Q4). A quarter is often shown with its relevant year, as in Q1 2015 or Q1/15, which represents the first quarter of the year 2015. But in any case, the exact date appears only towards the release.

OK, thank you very much

Hello

MathCad 15.0 M040 output should be imminent.

Kind regards.

Denis.

MathCad 15.0

F000 25 juin 2010
M005 8 nov. 2010
M010 29 juin 2011
M020 1 déc. 2012
M030 18 déc. 2013
M040 T2 2015

qm
6-Contributor
6-Contributor
(To:DenisJaunin)

Any news for 15 M040?

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:VladimirN)

Hello Vladimir,

Will the M040 update replace the current M030 as the free download for running the Prime Converter for Prime 3.1 trial?

Thanks,

Stuart

tietjee
14-Alexandrite
(To:zhulaojianke)

I put in a support ticket to get an update on the release of M040.  There is no revised released date.  PTC is still working on M040.  I did request the calendar be updated.  My guess the release date for Prime 4 is also in jeopardy.

Cheers!!!

qm
6-Contributor
6-Contributor
(To:tietjee)

2 weeks delay for M040.

In this way it will be released after Win 10.

qm
6-Contributor
6-Contributor
(To:qm)

Windows 10 is RTM. Build 10240.

Mathcad 15 M040 is late.

qm
6-Contributor
6-Contributor
(To:qm)

Hello, PTC!!!

1 month late for Mathcad 15 M040.

How much more we have to wait?

tietjee
14-Alexandrite
(To:zhulaojianke)

It would be good to know the new date and why.  PTC is being unprofessional by not releasing a new date.

DenisJaunin
15-Moonstone
(To:tietjee)

Hello

It is in the list of programs M040.

Now should be able to download it, looks that he has that title, but not the program.

Kind regards.

Denis

tietjee
14-Alexandrite
(To:DenisJaunin)

Thanks for the heads up

I have just downloaded M040.  But I can't find any release notes.  Can someone please help?  Thanks!

Hi Rick,

PDF manual "Read this First" can be found in "Help" menu with first run the installation package of Mathcad (and in attachment to this message).

Pic_1.png

Top Tags