cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Why can't I see threads I've responded to on the home page?

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II

Why can't I see threads I've responded to on the home page?

If I reload the Mathcad root page, I do not see threads that I know I have responded to today. Do I need to change a setting somewhere or is there some other reason why this is so?

Stuart

5 REPLIES 5

Are you sure it's not just that the software doesn't like you 😉

Let's see if it likes me...

Philip

Message was edited by: Philip. Oakley Well, after a page reload... What I see is that the entry hasn't moved. However it now says that the entry is one minute old and has my avatar. So there is a failure to resort the data. It simply updated some of the links.

Message was edited by: Philip. Oakley. That was a "refresh" using IE 7, not a 'reload' which would be Chrome...

I'm seeing the same thing. It makes it really hard to catch new posts (even harder than before!).

Edit: except this time it did move the post to the top of the list.

????

PhilipOakley
5-Regular Member
(To:RichardJ)

Now trying using Chrome.

Note that I hadn't logged in for the main page, and then logged in on this page which is a separate tab.

Message was edited by: Philip Oakley - Reloading the main page in Chrome did get a fully re-sorted list. Maybe it is an IE feature (Refresh vs. Reload)

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:StuartBruff)

If I reload the Mathcad root page, I do not see threads that I know I have responded to today. Do I need to change a setting somewhere or is there some other reason why this is so?

Is this a new problem?

I have been away for a while and only just noticed that the 'What is everyone doing widget' is not updating when I post.

Mike

I must add that this has since been corrected and the forum seems back to normal.

Mike

Top Tags