cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Would someone be so kind to convert the file?

mkon
1-Newbie

Would someone be so kind to convert the file?

Hey there,

I have received a file from my colleague which was made in MC 15, I would really appreciate if someone could convert it into mcdx (Prime 2) file since I can not handle it (do not have MC 15 010) and once in the past I used my trial so I can not get a licensed MC 15.

Take care

Mik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndyWesterman
4-Participant
(To:mkon)

attached Prime 2 version + conversion log.

Converter seems to have made a reasonable job, there may still be errors due to the conversion process , so do be careful that you are happy with the answers

Regards

Andy

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Fred_Kohlhepp
23-Emerald I

If you have a valid license for Prime you're entitled to a copy of Mathcad 15 under the same license.

Did not know that but it won`t help me anyway because we are working on them (Prime) on the university and we (me and colleague) should have done it during the classes. He had installed the trial for MC 15 on his computer so we could make the homework but still we need the file for prime. I have used trials for prime and MC 15 in the past. However I am not sure if on the uni computers are MC 15 as well and I guess I won`t be able to install it.

I assume I have no choice to ask someone to convert the file, but thanks anyway.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

Unfortunately most people that have Prime installed will have Prime 3.0, which cannot save back to Prime 2.0 format. So unless you get lucky, and someone with Prime 2.0 installed sees this, we can't convert the file for you.

AndyWesterman
4-Participant

attached Prime 2 version + conversion log.

Converter seems to have made a reasonable job, there may still be errors due to the conversion process , so do be careful that you are happy with the answers

Regards

Andy

Top Tags