cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

convert xmcd to prime 8

AC_10558601
3-Visitor

convert xmcd to prime 8

hello again! Can someone convert my XMCD files to prime 8, please. My Mathcad Prime 8 doesn't have the option to convert it even though I tried to reinstall it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@AC_10558601 wrote:

hello again! Can someone convert my XMCD files to prime 8, please. My Mathcad Prime 8 doesn't have the option to convert it even though I tried to reinstall it.

Did you check the option to install the converter when you (re)installed Prime? Its unchecked by default.

Werner_E_0-1683729613989.png

Find attached the two files converted for Prime 6. You should be able to open them with P8

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@AC_10558601 wrote:

Did you check the option to install the converter when you (re)installed Prime? Its unchecked by default.

Werner_E_0-1683729613989.png

Find attached the two files converted for Prime 6. You should be able to open them with P8

Yes, I checked and for some reason it's not there. It's annoying. Thank you a lot for the files!

@AC_10558601 wrote:

Yes, I checked and for some reason it's not there. It's annoying. Thank you a lot for the files!

You might consider contacting PTC support about the missing converter.

Top Tags